Where should I go outside Egypt first?

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blah....

So yes I'm still following the events in Libya and the surrounding areas closely and intently. Yes I'm glad the Sec Council is finally at least tacitly acting in response to the events. We will see if their decisions have any real weight on the ground and how the situation progresses.

I was interviewed this week by the school newspaper. The link is below. The article is about 50% accurate...but hey, that's the odds you take i guess when you leave your story to be written in the hands of another!
http://www1.aucegypt.edu/road90/InsideStories/Spring2011/weeklypalmarianS11-3.html


But this week I got a new Blackberry, new 1TB external hard drive and a new laptop. Personalizing my laptop has been taking a lot of time and i think it's finally almost there. Re-installing programs, setting up my internet bookmarks, re-saving all my vairous website passwords in the sites so i don't have to remember them all...that's been the hardest part. It's amazing how many passwords we as technologically connected humans are supposed to remember!

And it's been a tough couple of weeks personally for me. It probably won't getter better for a couple more weeks. I'm not sure how much I'll be blogging, but if I'm not online much, don't worry - just dealing with some stuff. I'll be fine, I just have some big stuff that I need to figure out. The worst part is that i'm not really sure where I sit exactly.
I either have NO idea what to do to fix it....or I've already figured it out and don't want to face the solution I've come up with. It's hard for me to even tell which camp I sit it now.... Time will tell me. Time is a trusted and valued confidant. Ahhh...time.

No comments:

Post a Comment