Where should I go outside Egypt first?

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting Ready...one week left!

Well...one week left in Indianapolis! My parents come up on Saturday of this week (the 14th) to pick me up. On our way home we will be visiting my Aunt Barb and cousin Penny. Then on to Eville to see friends and family before I leave for the Louisville airport on Wednesday the 18th. From Louisville I will fly through Newark to London. There I'm staying for a week to see friends and fall in love with London all over again. After a week, I will continue my travels on to Cairo arriving on the 26th at 3AM Cairo time. Then the fun begins.

In the mean time - I've been packing and sorting. I've got a few friends coming over today to pick through my stuff and make good homes for what I can't take with me.... should be a fun afternoon! So anxious to leave and this seemingly endless getting ready for it is driving me NUTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment